6 HOUR ADULT PERMIT CLASS
Tuesday 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Thursday 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Saturday 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Once you have successfully completed the 6 Hour Adult Permit Class,
you will receive the Certificate on the same day.
$79.00 Special Coupon: Adult Permit Class Fee
* Starting on March 1, 2010, Texas law changed to require persons from 18
to under 25 years of age who wish to obtain a driver’s license to
successfully complete a six hour driver education course exclusively for
adults. If you are over 25,
you can still take the 6 Hour Adult Permit Class here and receive the Certificate on the same day.
* The driver education course exclusive for adults includes information on
alcohol and drug awareness; the traffic laws of this state; highway
signs, signals, and markings that regulate, warn, or direct traffic; and
issues commonly associated with motor vehicle accidents, including poor
decision-making, risk taking, impaired driving, distraction, speed,
failure to use a safety belt, driving at night, failure to yield the
right-of-way, and using a wireless communication device while operating a
vehicle. As part of the course, participants must pass the Texas
Department of Public Safety Road Signs and Road Rules written
examinations. Persons successfully completing the exams at the school
do not have to take them again at DPS.
*** Please bring ORIGINAL Identification Cards to class. NO COPIES PLEASE! ***
* U.S. Citizen: Social Security Card, Picture ID, Birth Certificate, or U.S. Passport.
* U.S. Permanent Resident: Social Security Card, Picture ID, and Green Card or Employment Authorization Card.
* International Student: Foreign Passport, Visa I-94, I-20, and Verification of Enrollment Letter from School.